What data do we collect?
- CASH collects the following data:
- - Membership form personal identification information (name, address and email address).
- - Newsletter form email addresses.
How do we collect your data?
- You directly provide CASH with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process
- - Apply for CASH membership.
- - Sign up for our newsletter.
How will we use your data?
- CASH collects your data so that we can:
- - Process your membership application.
- - Contact you with our newsletter updates.
How do we store your data?
What are your data protection rights?
- CASH would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
user is entitled to the following:
- - The right to access - You have the right to request CASH for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- - The right to rectification - You have the right to request that CASH correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CASH to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- - The right to erasure - You have the right to request that CASH erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- - The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that CASH restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- - The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to CASH’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- - The right to data portability - You have the right to request that CASH transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or write to us: Community Assets for Society and Housing (CASH) Community Trust Limited 385 Queens Road, London, SE14 5HD
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
If you have any questions about CASH privacy notice, the data we hold on you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us:
Community Assets for Society and Housing (CASH) Community Trust Limited 385 Queens Road, London, SE14 5HD
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Live chat: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/live-chat
Information Commissioner's Office Office Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF